Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Some Elizabeth news

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bekeating's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2002
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have some news about Elizabeth, but I must preface it with the words 'Subject to change without notice'.....since we are so far away things may change.

    She is scheduled to be released in August/September. The first people who will be able to purchase her are club members (sort of like the pre-order they did at Nellie's debut parties last year I think) - seems like they are planning for a first shipment sell out.

    She will not have a big item like Nellie's/Samantha's sleigh but some new furniture will be coming out with her. Also Felicity will be getting some outfits with Elizabeth just like they did with Nellie and Samantha. Yeah - the girl gets some new clothes! There are rumblings that they will bring back some of Felicity's retired things, but nothing concrete on that. Personally, there are a couple of things I would really like back - like the clothes press, so I am hoping on this! It would make sense to bring things back given that Felicity will be back in the catalog in September! We can't let everyone know just how little of a collection she has left can we!

    That's bits and pieces of what I have heard....like I said, subject to change without notice. But a little something.

    Bonnie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to see the new clothes for Felicity! How exciting!!!!

  3. #3
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    Oh my God!!! This is the best news I have had all day. I'm so happy. Thank you just made my day a whole brighter. This is awsome is so cool!

    Nikki [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Here's hoping that AG brings back quite a few of Lissie's old things. I would purchase any of her retired things! I hope to someday have her entire collection, but I can't afford ebay prices so I hope AG does something. They should bring Felicity back to the catalog before September, after all, they don't show entire collections for any of the other girls anymore. So she would fit right in! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    :crosses fingers: Clothes Press, clothes press, clothes, clothes press, no wammy's, no wammy's. STOP!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mer_chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sailorangel59 that was hilarous. I think we are all on the edge like that! LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    edited to fix spelling errors! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 08, 2005 05:35 PM: Message edited by: mer_chicky ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bonnie, thanks for the news!!! That is good. I knew they were bringing new outfits out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New outfits? YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *does a happy dance*

    I hope they DO bring back a bunch of retired stuff. It would have all the excitement of a new doll launch, minus the expense on their part in research and development. There's no telling how many girls there are out there who have never seen all of Felicity's wonderful things.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 08, 2005 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Grapedy1982 ]</font>

  9. #9
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Grapedy, I never thought of it that way, but you're right. There's probably lots of little girls out there who have Felicity and have never even seen all the great stuff that's been canned. It seems that AG would do well to relaunch lots of retired Lissie items. I know lots of us want to get our hands on them for decent $$! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    P.S. OT, but Grapedy, where did your picture on your avatar come from? It looks like a book illustration I've seen before. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks Bonnie! I hope they bring back/make more ACCESSORIES!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •